Terms & Conditions
A. About services:
- “Orderlike”, “OrderlikeFnB”, “OrderlikePnV”, “OrderlikeMUA” and “SELFIEMOV” are businesses operated by Orderlike Ltd (“Orderlike”). These businesses are mainly online services (save and except the rental of photobooth offered by SELFIEMOV) provided to the vendors (including photographers, videographers and makeup artists) and/or users over the Internet.
- If any service is provided to the user via a photographer, a videographer, a makeup artist or any third party, the photographer, the videographer, the makeup artist or the third party is not an employee or agent of Orderlike. Whilst the photographers, videographers makeup artists, the third parties will handle each booking for photography, videography or makeup service in a professional manner, no guarantee express or implied is made by Orderlike in respect of the service provided by individual photographer, videographer, makeup artist or the third party nor shall Orderlike be held responsible for any user’s damages caused by the negligence of any individual photographer, videographer, makeup artist or the third party.
B. About this website:
- This website is owned by Orderlike.
- The information provided on this website is for reference only. No warranty is made as to its accuracy. The subjects and contents of this website are subject to change without notice.
- Nothing given in the subjects or contents of this website constitute legal opinion.
- Any virtual link to another website is for reference only and does not represent any association or authorization.
- All contents and downloadable material on this website are copyrighted work of Orderlike (save and except those contents and material the ownerships of which are named specifically).
- All other company, product, service or brand names that appear on this website may be trademarks of their own respective owners.
- Neither Orderlike nor the manager of this website shall be liable for any damages arising from the use of or inability to use this website.
C. Members’ and Non-Members’ Conduct:
- “Members” include those users and vendors (including makeup artists) who have opened accounts with Orderlike.
- “Non-Members” include those users and vendors (including makeup artists) who use the service of Orderlike without opening accounts with Orderlike.
- On completion of member registration, Members are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their passwords and accounts and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under their passwords or accounts. Members agree to immediately notify Orderlike of any unauthorized use of passwords or accounts or any other breach of security. Orderlike cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Members’ failure to comply with this section.
- Members and Non-Members understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. Orderlike does not control the Content posted via this website and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content.
- Members and Non-Members acknowledge that Orderlike may or may not pre-screen Content, but that Orderlike shall have the right to refuse or remove any Content. Members and Non-Members agree that they must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content. In this regard, Members and Non-Members acknowledge that they may not rely on any Content created by Orderlike or submitted to Orderlike.
- Members agree that Orderlike may in its absolute discretion for any cause without prior notice, immediately terminate, limit access to or suspend Members’ accounts, and remove and delete any Content. Cause for such termination, limitation of access, suspension, removal or deletion shall include, but not be limited to, (a) breaches or violations of these terms and conditions and (b) extended periods of inactivity.
E. Limitation of Liabilities:
- Orderlike shall not be liable to Members or Non-Members for any punitive, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Orderlike has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the services of this website; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services; (c) unauthorized access to or alteration of Members’ or Non-Members’ transmissions or data; (d) statements or conduct of any third party on this website.
- Orderlike may give notices, including those regarding changes to these terms and conditions, including by but not limited to email, regular mail and postings on this website.
G. Trademark Information:
- “Orderlike”, “OrderlikeFnB”, “OrderlikePnV”, “OrderlikeMUA” and “SELFIEMOV” (collectively “Trademarks”) are trademarks and the properties of Orderlike. Members and Non-Members agree not to show, use or in any other way dispose of the Trademarks and not to declare or claim rights to show, use or dispose of the Trademarks, without Orderlike’s written consent.
H. General Information:
- These terms and conditions (together with the Privacy) constitute the entire agreement between Non-Members and Orderlike and govern Non-Members’ use of this website and the services, superseding any prior version of such terms and conditions between Non-Members and Orderlike in respect of the use of this website and the services.
- These terms and conditions (together with the Privacy) form the default agreement between Members and Orderlike and govern Members’ use of this website and the services, superseding any prior version of such terms and conditions between Members and Orderlike in respect of the use of this website and the services . These terms and conditions will be replaced and superseded by specific terms and conditions agreed between Members and Orderlike.
- Members, Non-Members and Orderlike all agree that these terms and conditions and the relationship between the parties shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong and subject to the jurisdiction of Hong Kong courts.